Friday, April 5, 2013

A Sweet Surprise!

Hello! Hello!!

I know it's been forever since I have made a blog post, but today I couldn't pass up this opportunity to tell you what a find these are! 

amazon stock photo

Aren't they beautiful? These are the 100th Anniversary edition of the perfect Mason jar. I have been collecting OLD blue Mason Ball jars for a couple years, so I am excited to share this with you, in case you are too! I checked here and they are only listed at $12.77 today! Normally they are $13.99. We have a Prime membership, so shipping is free, and it's TWO days! I will have these in no time! I don't get paid for this. I just wanted to share what another had shared with me. Cool, huh? Tell me if you are buying some too, won't you? (I may even give a set away to one of my lucky readers! Just leave a comment and let me know that you are interested, become a follower of PIGTAILS & SASSYFRAS, and follow me on Pinterest. *Sigh... it's that easy)

That's it until after the 15th. I will resume my regularly schedule of boring you at that time. Can't wait!

xo

Miss T






1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Your comment will be posted shortly!